Do men regret leaving women?

edited August 14 in Ask a Question

Hello my name is Isabella. English is not my original language i hope you understand. I am curious if men feel bad when they break up with ladies. When they fall out of love and find another. When they date another woman again. What are they thinking? I just separated from my boyfriend and i see him very happy. He said he dont feel something for me no more we are together for a long time. I am lonely while he is okay. I was thinking before that we will end up together live life as husband and wife because he promised but he breaks his promise now and just left. What do guys think becaus i dont understand 😭

Comments

• Hey. No one can say for sure because men are not all the same. There are different types of men just as there are different types of women. Some men move on fast while others take time to heal. What I have noticed is that women are just not that much into the sensitive type of guys even though that's what they usually say they need. Some men get a bad rap for showing their emotions like it's a weakness or a flaw. But i'm just generalizing here. These are just my observations. So to answer your question, i think men who leave women behind do not really care that much since they've made the decision to leave already. Well actually, the men who feel regrets after the break up are those who were the ones left behind by their woman. I don't think that's what you wanted to hear so i'm sorry for being too blunt. I really want to make you feel better. So let me just say this. You don't need another person to be happy. Sounds cliche but I have found this to be true. At some point, you will realize that and someday you won't care about this break up. Who knows? You might find another person to love tomorrow ;)

• edited August 14

Hi Isabella,

I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through right now. Breakups are always rough. You think you're set with this person for life, that you were gonna grow old together and then it's over just like that. But please know that someday you will move on from this and that you will find the happiness you deserve. He will enter your mind every now and then, yes, but give it some time and im sure you will feel a lot better. To answer your question, I do think he thinks about you. From a male perspective, I'm almost certain about that. There will always be things that will remind him of you. You and him have shared a lot of moments together im sure since you said you've been together for a long time. He might be out there having the time of his life but he's just human. Both women and men have emotions. He's sad about the breakup too, he probably just didn't want to show it.

Right now, the best thing to do is to focus on yourself. Learn to accept that you are no longer together. Once you do, you can move into the next chapter of your life. Being single could open up a lot of opportunities for growth. Get to know yourself better and love yourself more.

It's okay to feel sad right now. You have the right to cry, to think about him, and to miss him. But when you're done with all that, get back out there and get on with your life. Choose happiness. I've been through a difficult breakup before. My girlfriend of FOUR YEARS ended things between us and I was devastated i thought i wasn't gonna make it. But i bounced back, found my real soulmate, and now im the happiest man on earth. At first i couldnt imagine a life without my ex but boy i was just being overdramatic. Believe me. You will find the one you are truly meant to be with.

Hope what I said made sense.

Sincerely,

Mark